torsdag 28. juli 2016

Thank you


Safely returned to Norway, I want to say thank you to our wonderful hosts, Astrid&Scott.

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our stay so perfect. We are so happy for everything you did, and we had such a good time with you!

We borrowed your car, your house, you took us on boat-trip, made us dinner, fixed the Jetski so the children could play with it (which means Haakon, Fredrik and Ole), let us use the kayak. We used the swimmingpool day and night (almost), and Astrid bought more toys for the Langbraatens.

I really appreciate the evenings and the nice dinner we had together. Usually, Scott made us some delicious things from the grill, and Astrid arranged the rest.

Ckicken Kebab from the grill

We had good and interesting discussions, and Haakon easily joined them. That was fun. Fredrik joined too (now and then,)  and sometimes he knew what you were talking about, and not me! (Grown up)

I have known for all my life I think, that Astrid is smart and intelligent, but this time I learned that she also is caring and wise (that is something else than smart) and is a good to give advise. So, thank you, Astrid.

I feel we came like a hurricane into your house and lives, but you treated us so kindly. I think you maybe enjoyed it too, at least I hope so.

Hope to see you soon!





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar